Are you interested in social & digital media? Looking to mix up with a passionate community of innovative entrepreneurs? Do you have good communication and writing skills? Berytech is currently hiring a dynamic Community Animator. All interested candidates are requested to send their CV to email@example.com
- Content creation – writing blog posts, articles, newsletters, communications materials, and material for relevant media channels, both internally and externally
- Social media marketing – creating, managing and growing Berytech’s presence and on-line community through blogs, Twitter, Facebook, and other strategically relevant online channels
- Customer relations – managing any online feedback forum, answering questions however they come in (phone, e-mail, Twitter, FB, etc) whenever applicable; regularly connect with tenants/entrepreneurs/investees (interviews, their own news, etc.)
- Events and event planning – Participate and coordinate with Berytech team in exhibitions, conferences and other external activities; attending industry event and planning meetups for Berytech community.
- Communications/marketing– participating in the strategic marketing/communications plans of Berytech where applicable; Monitor on-line off-line content regarding Berytech activities and entrepreneurs (pictures, comments, etc.)
- Public relations- managing incoming media requests and building relationships with industry journalists/bloggers; creating, executing and measuring media campaigns; Promote the mission and activities of Berytech in events at large, where applicable.
- Analytics – Using analytic tools and other measurement tools to provide reports on metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives
- University degree (communication, journalism…)
- Minimum one year of professional experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong interest in social media and new technologies