Date: Monday, October 1 - 4, 2012, 09:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Venue: Berytech Technological Pole Mkalles
Contact: Krystel Khalil, firstname.lastname@example.org, 04533040
Save event to your calendar: ICAL
Cryptography has become a crucial part in cyber security.
Cryptographic primitives are the core building blocks for constructing secure systems. However, due to the mathematically complex nature of cryptography; misunderstandings, misuses, and abuses of cryptographic techniques are very common. In fact, there is a huge gap between the theory of cryptography and its application.
In this workshop, many topics will be covered including private communications, identification/authentication techniques and secure protocols.
What will you learn?
Introduction and History
Security Technics and mechanisms
Symmetric Algorithms— Asymmetric Algorithms—Hash Algorithms
Confidentiality, Authentication, Non Repudiation, Integrity and Key Exchange Mechanisms.
Security Devices and Smart Cards
Authorities (Certification, Enrolment)
Security Recommendations PRIS
Electronic Signature Law
Day 3 (Practice):
Enrollment and Generation of Certificates
Work on Algorithms and Security Envelops (using Visual Crypto Center)
Day 4 (Practice):
Attacks over encryption protocols and algorithms
Proof of concept
Who’s it for?
No particular experience with cryptography is required.
Participation fees (before September 28, 2012)
$999 (+VAT) includes catering, training, material and certificate
For payment settlement , kindly contact Ms. Rafca Rouhana, Accounting department, on 04533040, for more information.
Trainer: Elie AOUAD
- CEO and founding partner of Easeit France.
- Conceptor of Easeit products for banking secured communication protocols.
- Conceptor of Easeit digital signature and cryptographic products.
- Conceptor of the TSM and CSC security boards used in the Credit Cards Authorization Centers all over the world.
- Manager of the Security task of the European Iacis Project.
- Security Auditor on Etebac5 Generated Smart Cards.
- Attack against symmetric signatures in security tokens.
- Attack against the blind-signature in the Medical Network.
- Guessing the beginning of private keys for some RSA implementations.